The Crystalline Series features a proprietary, multilayer optical film Nano-technology that combines over 200 layers in a film that is thinner than a Post-it® Note. This unique technology is the reason a clear film can reject more heat than darker films. Thin film technology is a core competency at 3M, and the multilayer film technology we incorporate in our newest window film is similar to those 3M developed for use in a range of trusted products found in your home or office.
- A clear breakthrough in automotive window films. The Crystalline Series rejects more heat than many dark films without changing the appearance of your vehicle, making it the superior choice for comfort.
- Light tint rejects up to 60% of solar energy and up to 97% of heat-producing infrared rays for the ultimate in comfort.
- Designed to enhance your view by allowing visible light into your vehicle while keeping heat out, so you can see clearly and safely.
- Non-metallized window film lets you stay connected with mobile devices, GPS or satellite radio reception without interference.
- Blocks up to 99% of ultraviolet (UV) light to provide a total Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 1000 for you and your passengers.
- Sold and installed by 3M Authorized Dealer Installers, our films are durable, virtually maintenance-free and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Choose your level of protection
|Total Solar Energy Rejected||34%||50%||56%||60%||62%|
The Crystalline Series is backed by a limited lifetime warranty, one of the most comprehensive warranties you can get. Sold and installed by professional 3M™ Authorized Dealer Installers, our films are durable, designed to last and virtually maintenance free.
Terms to know
Total Solar Energy Rejected (TSER)
The percentage of total solar energy rejected by filmed glass. The higher this value, the less solar heat is transmitted.
Visible Light Transmitted
The percentage of visible light that passes directly through filmed glass: the higher the number, the lighter the film.
The percentage of infrared light rejected by the film on the glass. Infrared light is primarily responsible for the heat you feel when driving.
The percentage of harmful ultraviolet light that is rejected by filmed glass. Ultraviolet light contributes to sunburn and other harmful skin conditions and to the fading and deterioration of fabrics and leather.
The percentage by which visible light is reduced by the addition of film