Paint Protection Film, or “clear bra” as it is sometimes known, protects the finish of your vehicle from bug acids, rock chips, scratches, stains and more.
Paint Protection Film can be professionally installed anywhere you want to protect your vehicle finish from scratches, chips, stains and other damaging elements. More than just a “clear bra”, the virtually invisible film will not alter the color or design elements of your vehicle.
Where can I put Paint Protection Film on my vehicle?
- Rocker panels from sand and stones kicked up by tires
- Hoods, bumpers and mirror backs from flying gravel, bug acids and tar
- Door handle cavities and door edges from rings, keys, belt buckles and purses
- Full hoods, trunks and roofs from bird droppings and tree sap
- Unrivaled scratch and stain resistance
- Exceptional clarity
- Superior resistance to yellowing
- Self-healing technology makes most scratches disappear
- Tough, durable and maintenance free
When installed by a Certified 3M Installer, Scotchgard™ Paint Protection Film Pro Series is backed by a seven year warranty. The applied film is warrantied against defects including yellowing, bubbling and cracking. For further details, please consult the warranty card listed below.